Monday, April 23, 2007

Camp Song: Your Love

Verse 1:

Where can I go from Your spirit,
how can I escape Your love?
Your love for me is deeper than the sea
and higher than the heavens above.
Where can I flee from Your presence,
now that You abide in my heart?
My heart is Your home,
Your temple, Your throne,
so what could ever keep us apart?

Chorus:

Your love is higher than the heavens,
Your love is deeper than the ocean,
nothing in creation
could take me away from Your love;
Your love, there is nothing greater,
Your love, there is nothing stronger,
You came to me,
gave Your life so I could be free.
So I could be free.

Verse 2:

Who can explain Your mercy,
who can comprehend Your ways?
You showed me Your grace by taking my place
and washing all my sorrow away.
I just want to be in Your presence,
worship You with all of my heart;
Show me the way,
draw me closer each day,
don't let anything keep us apart.

No comments: