Monday, April 23, 2007

My heart is full of thanksgiving to God especially now. He has brought me through both my quizes today n I can confidently say that God has indeed blessed me. God's peace flood my heart this morning n I felt no fear, truely no fear. Both papers went well n God provided the answers when I needed them. Of course I studied hard as well but there were still some stuff that I couldnt remember during the quiz but he recovered all the materials I have learnt n truely its entirely not out of myself but only God can do that...

The efforts paid off, the trust n faith paid off.. He has made me strong in Him... He has made me confident in Him..

Just wan to add a word of thanks especially to Yoshi n Danny.. Thanks for praying for me..Prayers move Mountains..

His wonders I can never comprehand, His grace never ceasing
All I have belongs only to Him..

Proverbs 3:5-6

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

No comments: