Monday, July 30, 2007

You know wat, I just popped by Kiki's blog. I was looking at her last blog entry n honestly I have to agree with wat she says because I also feel the same way.

These days our printer at MLS is either not working or the queue line to print our stuff is ridiculously long because of people who are not from our faculty abusing our facilities. I dun deny that some of them r my good friends but that does not mean I condone wat they r doing...

Honestly I tried some ways to tell them. Example, there is a huge sign at the door which says only for SCIENCE students but I dun understand why they do not get it. And not just that they can turn around n argue with us which is freaking annoying.

I remember last friday. Someone accidentally stepped on my toes so obviously I would have some natural reaction so I said OUCH. To my horror, this person turned around n told me that I shouldnt have screamed. It was PLAINLY RIDICULOUS! Sorry, I cant respect you anymore. The least u could do is to apologise. Basic courtesy! I am kind enough not to mention ur name in my blog...

Enough of complains.. Back to work..

6 comments:

Genieve said...

meeting u later ar 7pm, but, what the heck, will just drop by here and say hi!!!!!!!!!

Prissy said...

Some people r so annoying.. Now the uni found out n no more free printing in MLS! How unfair!

Genieve said...

haha, ya, u told me yesterday.

nvm la. thn u go abuse other people's free printing lor...

lol

Anonymous said...

Hahah well written heheh and THANKS for enabling comments!!! You might be hearing a LOT more from me ;)

Prissy said...

Fifi,

I enabled comments for ur sake..

AAAWWWWEEEEEE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -- such a SWEETHEART you are! :P

HUGS!!