Monday, July 09, 2007

Miracle after miracle My GoD performed..
Again, you have increased my faith in you..
Again, you heard my deepest cries..
Again, you made yourself real to me..
Again, you have made the impossible possible..

What can be too difficult for you..
Again, you said..
Nothing is too difficult..
Nothing too wide..
Nothing too far..
Your love for me is ever deep..

Its always me who limit what I think you can do for me..
I was foolish..
I never will be again..

My God is an awesome God..
He set me free..
He gave me what I ever dreamt for..

Many things.. my new place is just one of them..
My new house is an annointed house..
A house of peace, love n Godly women after God's own heart..

How you have provided for me,
I will never forget..
May I never depart from your ways..
Never..

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

No comments: