Thursday, August 09, 2007

Its Singapore's Birthday today..
A public holiday in Singapore..
But here I am in Adelaide..
WITH NO PUBLIC HOLIDAY..
AND I HAVE UNI TILL 6PM TONIGHT..

Sometimes I miss home..
Sometimes I dun..
Its just mixed feelings which I dun understand myself..
Thats all right..
I just dun feel that fantastic today..

Tonight there is a SSA party to celebrate National Day..
I know it will be fun..hehehe...
Fang Ting is coming along..HOHOHO!!!
Will surely have loads of fun and laughter..
Also the weekend is approaching..

That makes me alot happier...hehe...

Looking forward to:

* Megan's housewarming this Sat (Havent thought of what to bring yet.. probably skewers.. I m so lazy)
* Janice 21st Bday Bash this Sun (Making drunken chicken wings, sounds yummy except that I never tried making
them before, LOL)

No comments: