Friday, August 31, 2007

Recently, I have been worrying about things big and small (Uni and stuff back home)..Its the kind of insecurity and undue worry that came out of nowhere.. Its the feeling of Satan gripping hold of me which I am struggling to break away from.. For God did not give me a spirit of fear but a spirit of courage.. I dunoo when it all started when my mind starts to run wild and sometimes the negative thoughts would just cloud my mind and hinder my relationship with God..

I am getting better now.. I dun worry as much as the last few weeks now.. I remember God saying to me one day about praying for my loved ones and to trust Him to take care of them for me because it is simply out of the palm of my hand. My loved ones are held in the hand of my MIGHTY GOD.. My MIGHTY GOD where all my trust lies.. The fear will be removed by God slowly but surely.. I have very much recovered so there is no need for undue worry..

My Princess.. Trust me with those you love..

I know your heart, and I know how much you love those close to you. I am your Creator and the Giver of every good gift. I have given you loved ones to share your life with. But you, My child, must remember that those you love ultimately belong to Me -- not to you. I didnt give you those special relationships to tear you apart or to control you through fear of the future. Like Abraham did with his only son, Isaac, I need you to open your heart and give back to Me those you love. Trust Me with everything that concerns you regarding them. Place your hand in Mine, and I promise I will walk with you -- and your loved ones -- through all things this life brings.

Love,
Your Trustworthy King

"Those who trust in the Lord are secure as Mount Zion; they will not be defeated but will endure forever."

Psalm 125:1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel sayang I get those fears all the time but have faith in God who is our almighty protector for nothing happens in this world that He does not allow. Take care and focus on him alone and forget the fears for you are right, they are not of God. He will comfort strengthen and support you through it all. Love you darl!