Saturday, May 03, 2008

Are we simple or complicated creatures?

Why are we humans so selective about the people whom we wan to get close to?
Why are we humans so comfortable in our own clicks that we sometimes make people feel uncomfortable?

I dun like this feeling. I love my family in adelaide and I wan to share everything I have with them. I long and love to spend quality time with them. They have become an important part of me.

I am such a complicated creature. I self claim to be simple but yet I know I am not. I dun accept anyone into our family easily like I used to. Somehow the doors are just subconsciously shut.

Lord, help me to love those though they are not in the family. Help me love them as You love us. The barrier can only be removed by You, God.

I am waiting, Lord. Waiting only for You, Lord..

No comments: