Thursday, May 08, 2008

Dishearted..

I just read something that totally make me dishearted. I cannot imagine myself being misunderstood in such a way. If our friendship is so fragile, I honestly duno what I should say or do. The years of effort is so disregarded.. Its just heart breaking..

I am totally disappointed and hurt to some extend.. I am tired, totally tired.. Maybe all the years of effort is simply wasted..I am trying to juggle so many things at any one go.. I am so exhausted and I need God so badly myself.. I seriously cant take anymore emo behaviour.. Its stressing me out when I am already so stressed out over my own work..

I just pray that one day you will understand why I was so strict with you...

There is a chinese saying: you scold only the person you love and care about... I will tell the truth to someone only when I love them..


No comments: