Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I have been quite unhappy and depressed for the past few days.. Unwell in body, stressed, irritated with the companies.. But most of all, I am PISSED with myself.. Like all humans, I started to doubt God N his ever presence.. Feel so down these days that everything seems so empty.. My mum doesn’t seem to understand me.. I longed to go back to Adelaide where I can have all my freedom and I know that I will be happy back there .. I hate to be ordered around.. to be told wat to do.. I am not a kid.. The more I m trapped.. the more I wan to escape.. I am a rebellious person for the people who may not know.. I guess I m seriously frustrated with myself.. I m not used to everything done by grandma n mum at home anymore.. I just hope to have my say in all the things.. I have already been independent for 1 year overseas.. there is no way that I m going back to the same old person again..

I haven’t been feeling well since I came back.. I dunno y.. I threw up last friday.. My pharmacist Nana says that I m stressed.. N prescibed some medicine for me.. been taking it but not fully recovered yet.. so sad.. I hope I will be fine soon..

No comments: