Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Was trying to do enrolment today.. Was hoping to get the perfect timetable but things turned out worse than expected.. I dun wan to acknowledge this but seems like no choice.. Feel like crying man! Somedays were freaking long with no breaks in between.. Seems like I will be broken in no time..*sobs*

I met Richard by chance last week.. It is such a blessing to see him again after so long.. Felt so at home to see him in Singapore.. He still looks the same though a bit more stressful than b4.. He will be meeting up with us.. old friends during chinese new year period when he comes back from New Zealand ( Business trip ) hehe.. Frankly speaking I am looking forward to that meeting.. Listening to all of us sharing... I miss OCF's sharing loads..

Anyway, tonite is gonna be fun.. Party at ... someone's house..hehe..

No comments: