Thursday, January 26, 2006

I havent been blogging for the past 10 days already. Been busy with lots of stuff. Last Sat, there was a predeparture talk at Orchard Hotel so obviously as OCFers we all flogged down to hang around and help if we can. I was or rather we were very surprised as there we only a few new students for adelaide uni while UNISA and Flinders had lots of newcomers. I felt rather disappointed but still we minged around..

Chinese New Year is just a few days away now. Most of the shopping is done ( Majority stuff bought " Clothes for Ms Prissy" ) Very sad I know but its time to stock up before I go back to Aussie Land.. Looking forward to that day.. 22th Feb..

I was thinking about a lot of stuff the past few days.. Dunno y.. Reflecting I guess.. 2 days ago, Esther told me that she has a friend who is undergoing depression now.. Some problem with the boyfriend.. I was reminded of the times where I had my fair share of depression too.. That happened when I was 17 yrs old and again when I was 20. The world was dark then but when I looked further, there was light. There was light in the darkness because God is there. Because he lives that everything was beautiful and perfect once again. In him, I found my peace and picked myself up. In his word, I rest my trust and my confidence in. To those that have never undergone depression, they can never understand. Even though I do have my mood swings still but after my experiences in the past. Now I can submit all my pains, all my sorrows, all my needs all unto God who carries them upon his shoulders and delivers me. In the past year, all my friends in Adelaide knows me as a lively and happy gal which is true but glory to him who brings me all the joy.. Thanks so much Father! May I be a living testimonial to you.

Hopefully with such experience, I can help Esther's friend as much as I can...

For those who are concerned about why I had depression then.. It was due to a combination of family, school, relationships N health.. all these is put behind me.. Buried in the sand..

No comments: