Sunday, February 25, 2007

I have been back in adelaide for almost a week now.. Landed in adelaide on tuesday, welcomed into super duper sunny adelaide.. oh well.. it has been freaking hot for the first few days then after that the temperature became more bearable.. currently hovering from 30 degrees to 35 degrees.. Its Hot! Its dry! Not all of u will understand what I m saying.. but nevermind.. But there is a phrase from Grace which I really like.. That is.." We steam in singapore n we bake here" .. Its so hot that we can fry an egg on our head.. hey .. no kidding!

I have settled very much everything now.. tmr uni is starting again.. its a brand new year.. a brand new semester.. a brand new start.. Gotta pray pray pray that everything goes well...

This semester is gonna be busy again.. its time to get everything running again.. from my uni work to my homecooked meals.. to laundry.. ocf.. church.. friends.. and everything else..

I have been helping at ocf booth since I came back.. great to know so many new friends and to be able to bring them into the knowledge of God..

The welcome night on friday was a huge success.. great turn out..
Its the first time I literally see crowds of people waiting for ocfers to pick them up from coles to head for ocf.. I was a little overwhelmed but very happy still.. Glad to see Nesta, David and Rachel serving as well.. everyone is doing their part for God..

Today we had our first meeting over at Ivy's place.. First time I prayed with Danny.. Its my honour n joy to be able to work with such a humble n knowledgeable leader this year.. Really looking forward to learning n moulding each other with the word of God...

Just want to share a verse which Danny shared with me today..

It speaks of Paul's Labor for the church...

Colossians 1:28

We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.

No comments: