Sunday, February 18, 2007

I havent blogged in a while.. Not because I dun have anything to say or no updates for anyone.. but rather.. life has gotten too interesting.. what has the new year installed for me?

I am not sure.. what I can say is I have got to stay focused.. on God and on my studies.. N also my promise to God which I will discipline myself to fulfill that.. If u wan to know what God has asked of me, u can ask me.. very very few people know... I wan to share but only to the interested people..

Last year, I was full of ups n downs.. when I was up, I was really very happy.. but when I was down, I was down in the slumps.. I can just shut everyone out n only let God in.. But I praise God for those periods of dryness because through those times, God has made me tougher than before.. more reliant to him than before.. but more importantly.. though I shut humans out.. I still opened my heart to God..

Thats the greatest thanksgiving point back to God..

All in all, I can say that I have gained alot last yr.. relationships.. love.. friends.. trust.. maturity..
Thank God those periods of unhappiness were swiftly removed by u... U removed the pain n retained the joy...

Today its the first day of Chinese New Year...

Just want to do a brief summary of what I have done the past 2 months then I will be back to adelaide to begin my new semester..

Dec:

- was a month when I was struck down n then lifted up to a greater height by God. It was a
month where I was stretched by God n my faith was tested n moulded.. Its u who made
everything beautiful and bearable..
- Ian's singapore trip for 3 days.. n how we waited at Moses' house for him..haha.. funny..can u
believe that we thought he was lost.. haha.. long story..
- was in chiangmai for 8 days.. the most memorable part of my life last year..
- Samuel's trip to Singapore.. of course I enjoyed that too though he touched down the same day
as me after my chiangmai trip..
- Met up with Richard n Slyvy
- Time spent with Tracy n Xuanhua.. caught up alot.. the chats really made me happy..
- Church sessions were very meaningful to me too.. I will miss that.. but I miss my Edge church..
I miss my connect grp.. miss deb..

Jan

- Spent time with family..
- Read alot of books ( Relationships, health.. Bible )
- Spent moments of quietness with God especially at night..
- Received a few tests from God.. I almost failed the last one.. but in the end I didnt cos God
kept me close to him.. Praise God for his mercy..
- Yoshi's trip to Singapore.. the time spent with aDDielle, Paul, Moses, Kazu.. Been to so many
places with them.. now everywhere has memories of them.. love u all..
- Sally n her sister's stopover in singapore.. though short but I was very happy cos so long never
see Sally..
- IDP talks.. successful.. Knowing some people for the first time n rendering help to them brings
me a lot of joy..
- Visits to Church of Singapore and St John's Chapel..
- First time visit to Fillipino service.. its so cool man..hehe.. seeing people gathering together n
Praising God.. n especially the young ones who have the opportunity to serve God..

Feb:

- Busy buying stuff cos going back soon..
- went for seminars n short trips..
- Bought my billigual bible.. my most precious..hehe
- Aaron's stopover in Singapore..
- CNY

Top 5 places I have been hitting the last 2 months:

1. BUGIS
2. ESPLANADE
3. ORCHARD
4. CCK
5. VIVOCITY

Dun ask y.. those who knows will understand...hehe...

I need to start packing.. pack.. pack.. pack.. flying of tmr evening...

Been in Singapore for too long.. I wan to go back to my sunny adelaide...

Till then...

No comments: