Saturday, February 03, 2007

I have been wanting to update my blog for many days now.. but I never did get down to anything..

3 days ago, I felt sick.. it started with sore throat on Tuesday.. then Tuesday night came the block nose.. I had problems breathing the whole night.. didnt sleep much.. Wednesday.. I was down with flu n sore throat.. like I told my close friends.. I am Fisherman's best friend.. I finished a total of 3 packets in 3 days.. I think I have never eaten that many in my entire life..
But frankly, I m not getting any better.. havent felt that sick in many years..

Now all other symptoms r coming.. Coping with recurring headache, fever, coughing badly too.. nose still blocked though I took medicine.. so stuffed up.. Its unpleasant.. especially after so many days n getting worse by the day.. its not funny anymore..

I just need some rest now..

Will update again when I get better..

Pray for me ok?

No comments: