Sunday, June 10, 2007

I have been spending a lot of time praying and doing my devotion. Some of you guys know I have a midnight appointment with God every night and I am enjoying every moment of it. My mind has been increasingly saturated with the Word of God and I am really excited and loving every moment of it. My spirit has become more sensitive and God has shown me many things.

Many things I ask for with all my heart,
Many people he reminds me to pray for,
Many areas of my life he disciplines (Been asking him to discipline me in my studies and I am truely glad he did *big smile*, revision has been going stable n well.)

He has taught me how to look at the world through his eyes.
He has taught me how to love as he loves.
He has taught me how to be a blessing to the people around me.
He has taught me how to put my reliance n trust in Him

Time and again when I go wrong, he never fails to correct me lovingly...

I am still in the process of learning day by day..

I m going off to church soon...
Its Nemo's farewell today.. God bless him as he leaves adelaide..
I m seeing Genieve for short session of discipleship as well.. May God take his leading..

Have a good n awesome day guys!

Love u all loads..

No comments: