Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I have always not been enjoying Chinese New Year. Its has been the most hated festival of the year. Because during each New Year, I feel so plastic especially on Day 2 of Chinese New Year. On this day each year, my dad’s brother’s family will come and visit. Their family is a vegetarian cum Buddhist family. Every year they visit, my uncle would never fail to preach his Buddhist stuff and try his very best to convert our family in Buddhism and eat vegetarian like him. Its most sickening, not because of what he does but how he is so critical of Christians and claims that he knows more about the bible than the Pastor does. With the words that emerge from his mouth, u will give him no respect
( its not a joke! ). When my dad was alive, he used to avoid him like plague, at first we do could not comprehend but slowly, little by little, the reason became clear. Apart from this, when my dad passed away last year, his so called brother was only interested if he left any assets behind! Sometimes I really wonder he has any conscience left! Maybe this is the reality of the world, the ugliest side of mankind.

However, they can never have any ability to dictate my life. Nothing which they do can take me away from God.

No comments: