Sunday, February 19, 2006

I am back in Adelaide once again.. Its feels great to be back.. I havent seen my old friends for like 3 months but the bond between each of us is still strong and intact.. truely grateful for that.. This morning I went to AACC church with my "mummy" cos Ivy is giving a testimonial.. Going to give her support and also be encouraged by what God is doing in our lifes.. To bear witness to his love..Today's sermon in church is on 1 Corinthians 12 which I must say is a realli meanful sermon to me.. My Pastors back home have preached the sermon before, but it didnt come across as so powerful until today I saw a different light.. perhaps it was enhanced by the testimonials which was shared by Michelle and Ivy..

I saw baby Issac today.. I realli must say that he has grown loads.. he looks cuter and more chubby now.. adorable little boy.. thinking about it.. I havent seen him for 3 months already..it realli explains why he has grown so much...haha..

I came back this year full of anticipation.. its realli going to be a busy year ahead.. my timetable is very packed and with upcoming Easter Camp as well as taking a Book study group this year.. A lot of stuff awaits me to discover.. to grow.. This week I will be taking time to catch up with friends.. especially with the family of God here..Before I get too caught up next week.. Also tmr I am changing room.. got to move all my stuff all over again.. I know its a bad idea.. but this time round I am staying in the same corridor as Sally, Siew Wai and Jega.. it makes everything worth it..

In 2 days time.. it will be ah gu's birthday.. tmr I got to shop for her present before its too late.. there is so much to be done this week.. Got E camp meeting this tuesday so cannot celebrate with her.. but nevermind..will celebrate with her on Wed.. I love u ah gu!

Its tiring these days..Back breaking.. feeling lazy.. slackz.. Its hard to get the momentum going...But it got to start some where...

1 comment:

GraceL said...

Welcome back! *smile*

~grace