Thursday, February 09, 2006

This week has been a fruitful week.. Guess wat! I just got an confirmed air ticket flying on 17th Feb to Adelaide.. I have been waiting so long for this ticket.. This year I am returning to Adelaide full of anticipation because of OCF and the Upcoming E Camp. Life will get pretty busy soon.. I have started packing my luggage.. or rather my grandma is the one packing.. I only fish out the things I am supposed to pack *Grins*

Last week I went to visit Annie and Kelvin's new born baby gal.. She is adorable .. just a little too sleepy.. I am glad that she is a healthy and rosy baby.. thats wats most important..Beautiful creation by God..

I got an email through friendster just now.. some stranger asking to be friends.. I dun like this.. Jumping out of the blue.. anyway I am returning home soon.. so I shall not be bothered by that..I guess this will be my last post in Sg cos nothing interesting is happening in Singapore.. so write wat???

Its gonna be Home Sweet Home...

No comments: