Friday, February 03, 2006

Today is my last day of work at IDA. Finally during this period of holidays that I need not wake up so early everyday. Feels great! Yesterday both Esther N Alfred called me.. All on the same problem. As u all know,now is the month of February where all the new students are influxing aussie land once again. Well we all got a friend whom at this very last moment told us that he got no accomodation!! This a real headache man.. Imagine having no accomodation..not even temp accomodation and no airport pick up 8 days before departure. Worse nightmare ever! Was trying to help him la.. but still this kind of last min thing still happens -- AS USUAL.. But thank God,as I was talking to a brother this morning.. Gd news (He has got a friend who is looking for a housemate -- sounds like a good idea rite) at least can pair them together.. that is like one thing settled..gd.. Everything looks good for the weekend now..

I also just got an email from Paul this morning.. Glad to know that I will be doing the book of Romans with Addielle with Raymond supervising this sem.. There is so much that I can learn from the both of them.. Will be looking through the book of Romans before I go back.. ( time to study furiously my beloved study bible ). I have been wanting to look at book studies since last year especially Romans and Acts.. I have always felt that these books are rather deep. However, I anticipate the BS sessions this year.. Romans this semester and James next semester. Looking forward to this year of great growth and fellowship.

Also, this Sunday there will be a meeting with our big big brother Richard!!!! Hopefully Sylvia will be joining too.. Miss her warm personality..

No comments: