Saturday, May 13, 2006

The exam timetable is finally out! Really need to thank God for giving me such a well planned exam timetable. Everything is so well spread out. Its an answered prayer I would say cos a few days before the exam timetable was out I was praying about it. I knew that if there were no days in between, It would seriously be hard to do well for my exams cos there is a lot of memorising to be done. But thank God he has spared me the agony. Its the time to start preparing for exams before time really runs short. My assignments lately have not been as many as before which is good. There is time in between to relax n chill. Think about it I was so busy the last few weeks that I havent gone to gym. I m lacking of exercise man. I should start again next week. Better to keep my body healthy than to fall sick during the exam season. A few of us have started a small study group in the library lately. I was considering to join them or not. This is because when I study, I need to have my textbooks by my side to cross reference but they are heavy to bring to Uni n also because I am lazy la. N more importantly I cannot study for long hours. I get bored easily n I will snack a lot when I am outside. At home at least I can cook some so called healthy stuff to eat or eat fruits. Can save money also. But who knows! I may change my mind anytime.

I will be stopping my driving lessons for a while till after exams. I want to focus on preparation for exams of course I wont forget God. He has become such a big part of my life that to forget him is like losing myself..haha. Next week, some OCFers are going for a movie. I think its a good chance to chill out and to spend time with my loved ones. After exams would be our semester break. It is good cos my birthday falls on the early part of july. Last year's birthday was unforgettable. I had the company of so many people whom I loved. I hope that this year would be the same but I wonder who remembers it. In less than 2 months time, I will be older by 1 year. I hope I will be more matured in thinking, spiritually and lots more. Even though many people told me I look young but still the numbers are increasing. Haiz.. never mind..at least I still look young. Last year, there were still some guys who think that I am 18. Can u believe it?? I find I hard to believe too but its a compliment so I shall take it with grace. Hopefully I still look as young this year.

No comments: