Thursday, May 18, 2006

I feel faint. I just looked at the Past Year Papers on my Uni. Guess wat.. There r actually no MCQs in my papers. Frightening man.. All short answer worth 10 marks each n long questions up to 40 marks each. Can u believe it? My heart almost jumped out. I dare not procrastinate for revision liao.. Horror shock just now. Thank God I discovered it early n not the day before exams. Wah by that time would be heart attack man! The past few days, I have been studying in Uni till 10pm at night with Yoshi, William, Sally and Joannies. I feel that studying in a group is definitely more productive than doing it alone. There is more motivation around them. Haha.. I got to put more effort in preparation for exams really soon. But there are 2 quizes n a presentation coming up next week on top of the assignments due next week. When is the time to study man! But no worries. I will pull through. My Father will support me through it.

2 Samuel 22
David's Song of Praise

2 He said: "The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer."

7 In my distress I called to the LORD;
I called out to my God.
From his temple he heard my voice;
my cry came to his ears.

17 "He reached down from on high and took hold of me;
he drew me out of deep waters.

18 He rescued me from my powerful enemy,
from my foes, who were too strong for me.

19 They confronted me in the day of my disaster,
but the LORD was my support.

20 He brought me out into a spacious place;
he rescued me because he delighted in me.

21 "The LORD has dealt with me according to my righteousness;
according to the cleanness of my hands he has rewarded me.

22 For I have kept the ways of the LORD;
I have not done evil by turning from my God.

23 All his laws are before me;
I have not turned away from his decrees.

24 I have been blameless before him and have kept myself from sin.

29 You are my lamp, O LORD; the LORD turns my darkness into light.

30 With your help I can advance against a troop; with my God I can scale a wall.

I found encouragement in these scriptures. I believe that with God I can do anything. Without God I am nothing. Absolutely nothing. Remind me each day to give thanks and praise to our Lord because he alone is worthy. Thank God for placing in me all the discipline that I need to grow in my relationship with him.

1 comment:

GraceL said...

Jia(1) You(2) !!
:)

~grace