Saturday, May 27, 2006

I havent been blogging for so many days. Exams are drawing near n assignments are coming to an end. At this moment its 22 days away from my exams. I can feel the tension building up among us but I choose to trust in God who can support all of us through this. There were days in this semester that I feel so uptight in myself because too many things are coming at one go. For those whom I have confided in. U know wat I am referring to. I simply felt so lost. This semester there were days that all I could do was to cry like a baby to my King. It was so late in the night that I do not want to turn to anyone else except God. Not many have seen the weak side of me. Except those who are really close to me. People like Siew Wai, Sally n a few others. I always thank God for placing them in my life. People who I can trustingly tell them my deepest thoughts n feelings. Such people dun pass by my life so easily N from the depths of my heart I treasure them.

These days I have been studying in Uni till 10pm at night with Sally, Yoshi, William, Paul, Justin, Keith and some others. Last Monday I had to come home alone. I was very afraid. Its like so dark and creepy. I held on tightly to the word of God. To calm myself down, I read my bible on the bus and prayed before I reached my bus stop where I need to walk inside. The bus stop is a short walk from my place. Like about 8 minutes walk. But that night the journey seems to take forever. On the bus, God reminded me of the part when he guided Deling ( Brother Yun's wife) when she was walking home in the dark when she was a new convert. It speaks about the light that God provided for her when she went in the wrong direction. The light only appeared when she was heading in the wrong direction. It occurred to me that God knows what is ahead on me in the midist of these darkness. I can be assured of his love and guidance.
That night as I journey on that dark path, at the corner of my eye I could see a van with the headlights still on at the side of the opposite path and shortly afterwards I saw a group of guys walking towards me. I dun know them at all. This scenario sounds so much so dramatic if I had not experienced it myself. I would not have believed it. But God knows what I am saying is the truth. I just want to caution all my beloved friends. Please please dun go home late regardless of guy or gal ok. Its dangerous. I thank God for bringing me through. Through these incident, I can see clearly that many of my closest friends are truely concerned about me. People like Sally, Moses, Danny, Yoshi, William, Paul. Thanks guys! It is a testimonial of how God provided me and showed me the love of the family of God.

Psalm 40

2 He lifted me out of the slimy pit,
out of the mud and mire;
he set my feet on a rock
and gave me a firm place to stand.
3 He put a new song in my mouth,
a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear
and put their trust in the LORD.

No comments: