Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I know I am unlovable at times. I know I m stubborn, not gentle, loud and my temper can be rather short at times. I am aware that I still lack some fruits of the spirit. I am still in the process of learning. Who can say that they are not in the learning process? I want to change but I need the assurance and support of my friends around me especially my closest friends. But of course who can be closer except God. Who can change me inside out except God? Who can understand me except God? Who can survive in this world alone without God? All of us need support, love and encouragement. No matter how strong in character or in faith in God. We need people to tell us that they love us. And not only tell but show in action. Remember the E Camp Theme? Why Love? True Love In Action. I think this entry sounds depressing. But I m not depressed neither m I unhappy. Its just some fleeting thoughts I have thats all. I do appreciate people who tell me when I am wrong. But please do it gently. It will have more effect definitely. A true friend gives constructive suggestions. In fact, I am happy with what I have now. I am so blessed. I am so blessed that I cannot contain it. God is close to those who call upon his name.

No comments: