Friday, June 09, 2006

I am hurting on the inside..who knows except God? Who understands except God? The last two weeks I have been scolded for no reason by some people whom are really close to me. Because of 1 person, I was misunderstood by my close friend today. Its so hurting.. I saw her today but I didnt say a word to her not because I have not forgiven her. I have forgiven her and I still love n treasure her as my dearest sister in Christ but I want to protect myself in this time where I need to focus on my exams and to find rest in God. I forgave her though she made no apology. Today was the only time she did not talk to me at all. Imagine how I feel.. A close friend seeing u yet not speaking to u at all..I dun wish to say more.. I am weak and frail myself though I didnt show very much. I need the support and prayers of my closest as well. I am a human being. There is a limit to how much I can take and how much I can accept. I am trying my best for my exams as well as leaning against my Master n my God.

Psalm 62

5 Find rest, O my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
6 He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will not be shaken.

After our exams, I really want to find time to spend with her just to talk to her to listen to her. But not now.. I really couldnt do it now..

1 comment:

GraceL said...

*hug*