Saturday, June 03, 2006

Psalms 45:13 -15 ->
' All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold. In embroided garments she is led to the king; her virgin companions follow her and are brought to you. They are led with joy and gladness; they enter the palace of the king.'

My Precious Princess and Daughter -

I do love you. In fact, you are the apple of My eye - very precious and important. You are never out of My thoughts. I want the very best for you. Even in the darkest moments, remember that.

I know you don't feel My love all the time but that doesnt't mean I've stopped loving you. It only means that something has temporarily blocked our communication. Examine your heart to see what has come between us.

In the meantime, remember that nothing can take My love away from you or diminish its depth. And when you doubt it, just remind yourself that I proved My great love for you by sending My only Son, Jesus, to die for you. Yes --for you. Even if you were the only person ever alive, I would have still sent Him. Because I love you. Have faith in Me, trust Me, know My love.

Lovingly,
Your Heavenly Father, the King

A few days ago, I realised that I have successfully passed the 3rd test I had from God this year. I passed it 2 weeks ago but I only realised it much later. It happened so naturally n I didnt feel forced at all. Its a blessing. Initially when I got the test in March, I found it super hard. One test is always harder than the other. My 1st test from him was hard enough n I was once struggling badly. But I was able to overcome it with his strength and our relationship was even better than before. The second test I had tested my pride n my adaptability. I made a decision that I felt that it was against my will. If not for the holy spirit within me. I would have been rebellious and refused to listen to my Father. But at the last minute before the decision was made. I was deeply convicted in my heart to go in the way he wants me to walk it. Its a good decision. I am glad I was submissive to his voice n I am still now.

Deuteronomy 26

17 You have declared this day that the LORD is your God and that you will walk in his ways, that you will keep his decrees, commands and laws, and that you will obey him.

No comments: