Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I was told some things which I couldn't believe just now. Its unbelievable because it is critical of my close friend's character. Its about someone whom I thought I know so well. But somehow or another I am affected. I guess its because of the close relationship we shared. I believe its the devil's doing to tamper with our mind, to deceive us into believing his lie. I guess the devil tests us at one point or another to cause conflict n doubt between us. I spoke to a friend just now. She told me to trust my instinct and not on people's words. I m trying to. I shall put this issue aside for now. Focus on my exams first. Its the immediate issue..

The only way I can put the issue down is to tell God about it. Pour out my troubles to him. Thats the only way I can feel uplifted in my spirit.

Proverbs 3

5Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding.

6Seek his will in all you do, and he will direct your paths.

No comments: