Thursday, January 25, 2007

5 mins ago, I was reading an email sent by my OCF centre. My heart is stirred by the stories I have read. In my life, I have not just read or heard stories about missionaries and their work but I have witness with my own eyes of the hand of God blessing their work.

My trip to chiangmai I will never forget. The sacrificial love of our very own missionary, the vision bestowed to her by God, her passionate heart, her humble personality. Every little attribute of her is worth to be my example.

I know that will not be my only mission trip.. I know there will be more to come.. Its the beginning.. Every mission trip is a step of faith..

I believe when God has impressed something in ur heart. Its not something that u urself can remove, nor circumstances can hinder. I have been there and experienced that.. Its in his perfect plan nicely crafted out for u.. His beloved Child...

I am priviledged to call him my Abba Father..

I am priviledged to know that a chinese national, previously studying in Tasmania is now serving as a trainee leader in one of the HC fellowships. The discipleship/foundation he received in Australia definately contributed to his walk with God here in BJ.

I am blessed to know the work going on in Tibeten Christians.

I am blessed to know leaders are being trained all over the world.

Friends, I just marvel at the HAND OF GOD in ALL our lives. You dont know where and how the God of Wonders is going to use the work of our hands in OCF and the ripple effect.Just an encouragement to all of you that your labours are not in vain. Gods plans and purposeswill be seen.

No comments: