Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dear all,

I just wan to share something that happened to me today! Today one of my project marks was released. It was a project which I spent a lot of effort, sweat and tears on. And I praise God for his faithfulness to me and by his strength, I was able to pass from hurdle to hurdle. Any today, when I saw my marks for that project, my eyes saw a distinction beside my admin number and gosh, u guys cannot imagine the joy in my heart, its indescribable, my praises goes only to God and I thanked him with all my heart. To be honest, after I handed up my project especially the essay ( remember the essay I was doing before and after connect group on the day we celebrated Pastor Matt's bday at Deb's house), I realised that I made a huge error. And for a spilt second, my heart was wrenched and fearful but God reminded me of his presence in my life and how he is a miracle working God. So, what I did was I prayed, day after day the same prayer lifted to God. Day after day, week after week, I waited for my results. Slowly the fear that was once in me was removed by God. I believe that he would let me pass. I believe that he would listen to my prayers and from heaven he could hear my cry. Indeed, he has heard me, he gave me much more than I asked for. So much more, my heart is overwhelmed with joy. I know it would never have been possible without Him.

I just want to thank all of you who have been praying for me. I would also like to encourage everyone to put your utmost trust in our awesome God.

In this exam period, though stressful we may be, lift all our burdens to God and just do our best!

I hope you guys are encouraged by what God is doing in my life. Its not abt me, its only abt Him. All Glory to God!

Philippians 4:6-7

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

In His Love,
Prissy

2 comments:

Baby Camera said...

Thank you sis prissy!! This simple post delight me after my comment c++
program which i don't really know how to do but submit all to his hand and let God be the marker ...

Thank you so much

God Bles

Kevin
(Tracy loke bro)

Prissy said...

Hello Kevin,

Good to hear from you. I am glad my testimony encouraged you. This year is a year of breakthrough for me in many aspects and truely I thank God for that. I didnt know that you visit my blog. Thank You for your support. My blog has pretty much many readers that dun leave a footprint..ahha.. but its ok.. I am slowly discovering who they are..

Take care..

I will c you when I am home..

In His Love,
Prissy