Thursday, April 24, 2008

Day-Book

I submitted my daybook today. I can say that I am heaps relieved after that. Imagine myself doing my daybook from day to day, Monday till today was something which was unimaginable. It was day after day of shit pain. Yes, you heard me rite, it was unbearable, horrifying pain to the depths of my bones. I know I didnt do a fantastic job in the end but I already did my best already. Its the effort which was put in that really matters to me. I did almost nothing except work and more work, chocolate and more chocolate, complains and more complains the last few days. Sorry to all those who had to put up with my nonsense and heaps of love and hugs to all who accompanied me and gave me help along the way. You guys rock!

Now that my daybook crap is over. I can sort of rest for the night. I feel lost, honestly lost cos there was like suddenly nothing to do. Yeah, but its only for tonight.

Tmr, I can start choosing the song which I am gonna sing during worship audition on sunday at church. I am excited about it yet feeling tensed and nervous about it. Its my first time going for an audition. We had like no audition when we wanted to do worship leading in OCF so like singing in church is expecting heaps more. The last few days, in the midst of doing daybook, my heart was consistently on doing worship ministry in church. Its my passion, singing to God. Initially, I wanted to turn down the opportunity cos of all my other committment but somehow there was a voice within me was persuading me to make the move and call Deb to register for the audition. I wan to serve God with the voice which he has blessed me with. I just wan to do more for Him alone. I guess its something natural which we all want to do for our loved ones especially when we love them so much. Just wan to use what God has bless me with to bless his church. I wan to do it and I will do it.

Audition, this sunday at church 2pm. I am going to cancel all my prior plans for marion trip, beach trip. Sorry guys, I wan to focus my sunday on his ministry. The chance must not slip!

Psalm 96:8-10

8 Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name;
bring an offering and come into his courts.

9 Worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness;
tremble before him, all the earth.

10 Say among the nations, "The LORD reigns."
The world is firmly established, it cannot be moved;
he will judge the peoples with equity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate is SO a requirement and a necessity ESPECIALLY in third year uni. So you stock up on that, hun, and all the best hehehe!