Friday, April 11, 2008

Terrible Friday..

I just submitted my essay..Eww.. It was full of crap.. I sort of didnt understand what I was writing so I read over n over again and again.. Finally it did make some sense I hope.. I hate essays especially I dun enjoy the topic to start with.. Its my second essay this week n its clogging all my active nerve cells.. Zone out for a while to compensate for brain damage..

I m simply exhausted n burnt out.. Strength down to almost zero.. I can forget about going to Jackie's party tonight.. I dun even have strength to move much less to party..

Tmr I will be off to melbourne.. I guess I will come back pretty tired again.. Ooo.. But I will enjoy the trip..

lalallaala..

*I think I shouldnt bring my furry bear along*

Opps! I almost forgot I havent packed my luggage! LOL! So BLUR!

No comments: