Friday, April 28, 2006

I had a busy week. I was struggling to get all my 4 assignments done in 2 days and getting my micro test ready. It was hard but God has brought me through. Today as I was doing my test, I was mumbling a little prayer to God, asking him to help me cos I didnt do much revision as there was a lack of time. By God's mercy, I did not have much problem with the quiz. I didnt do much during my 2 weeks break cos i was sick for a week. Trust me .. U wont want to hear my sexy voice that week n u wont be interested to see my pale face either. I am much better now but still not completely well yet. During this period, I experienced the grace and love of God so abundantly through his beloved children n his words of comfort. God is just simply so powerful n his grace sufficient for all his children.

At this moment, I am currently at Yoshi's place. We r trying to bake a cake for Tina's B day. It smells good. Not because we r good but because the cake was baked with all the love of the sub comm n of course ladened with our Father's love which is sovereign n everlasting. This time is a time of great fellowship. I always feel excited on Friday because of the happenings in OCF and the encounter with God. I guess all I can say is our Lord n Creator is worth of all praise.

I was talking a lot with Yoshi today. She was telling me abt the driving instructor. Its really bad news. He is so touchy ..oh man! U wont want to be called darling or love by someone u dun know n dun love at all.. argh! Now i m learning my lessons from this cheeky instructor.. I hope everything will be fine.. God will Bless n Protect me!!!!

No comments: