Thursday, April 20, 2006

My two weeks break has passed so quickly. I havent really started on my work. These days I spent lots of time with OCFers, spending time with God, reading his word, in prayer. It really makes me happy n feeling satisfied. This Friday is my second time leading worship in OCF. As I was choosing the songs some days ago, I felt God's presence in my room guiding me in my choice of songs n scriptures to read. The flow is simply just so smooth n the feeling wonderful.

I have some thoughts on my mind lately. Some thoughts which I cannot confirm but I did speak to someone about it as u know, 2 brains r better than 1. Haha... I guess I usually think of how other people may feel instead of what I really think n what i eagerly want. Sometimes its good. But other times it is not.

I have also gotten a driving instructor lately. Lessons start next Tuesday which is a public holiday. I am excited about it N I hope everything will be fine. I feel a bit nervous actually cos I m always not good with technical stuff.. Blah!

Guess what just now my laptop hang on me too. Just as I wanted to get online, the screen went blank! Obviously, for a computer idiot like me, I panicked and rushed for the phone to call my friend for help. Thank God that my laptop is alrite now *smiles*

Anyway I better get back to work before holidays r really gone.

No comments: