Saturday, April 15, 2006

Today is saturaday. I have been back from Easter Camp for about 5 days now.. This year's Easter Camp is very meaningful to me. There are so many lessons I learnt.

Lesson 1: Be really patient and tolerant especially when ppl r obviously giving u trouble.
Lesson 2: Be organised.
Lesson 3: Be approachable.
Lesson 4: Be totally reliant and submissive to God, to listen to his soft voice. To listen for his
instructions and not go in the way I want.

This camp has brought me more things that I expected. Firstly my committee, I really learnt a lot from them. I saw how the committee members, Zac, Amanda, Samuel, Moses, Lishan, Sophia, Jasmine sacrifising themselves to make this camp happen though we depend on God always in prayer. The memories they give me is unforgetable and the experience wonderful n priceless. Now that the camp is over, I find myself missing them. I miss the time where we spent together in prayer, crying out to God. Earnestly seeking him and interceeding for the non-believers. Sunday was miraculous. In camp itself, it is just like a mini revival. People were redelicating their lifes back to God as well as souls being saved.

This camp has also brought many people in my life. Relationships are being strengthen each day. There was always sharing among us. I felt involved in people's life and its a pleasure to spend time with them. * Smiles * There are some ppl I really appreciate very much, my comm of course, Grace, Joanna, Jovina, Gerald, our advisors, Sally, Sharon and many more.

I also learnt alot from the sermons especially Sunday's sermon. It really struck me deep in my heart.

Luke 10:41-42

".... you are worried and upset about many things, but only one thing is needed. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her."

It just struck me that I should not lose focus on God when I am so busy serving him in all I could. It reminded me of my first love. Really thank God for his gentle reminder when I m loosing my track.

"Be shepherds of God's flock that is under your care, serving as overseers - not because u must, but because u r willing ... but eager to serve, not lording it over those entrusted to u..."

1 Peter 5: 2-3

Tmr we r having a gathering again in Flinders. Looking Forward to seeing them again.

No comments: