Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today is the very first day of my driving lesson. I was excited yet nervous about it. It went well I would say. I learnt quite some stuff today which initially I thought would be hard for me cos I am not really a technical person I would say. I am usually bad at stuff like these. So today for me is very much like a challenge. Haha.. But I did have a little achievement today. I actually drove all the way to West Terrace to see Fion. Unbelievable for the first try.. Especially for someone like me..haha..

I found the solution to a problem which has been bothering my mind for so long. It not like I found the solution but rather the friends around me reminded me. Really thanks to them!

Tonight I would need to struggle through the many assignments I have. Hopefully it would be 3 down tonight. I can do it. I believe..

" I can do everything through him who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13

1 comment:

GraceL said...

Well done! Hee hee... now have another person to look for if I need a ride around the city :)