Saturday, April 01, 2006

I was really happy the past week despite the busyness n lacking of sleep. I guess it is the understanding of the total reliance of God that has sustained me till now. Yesterday was "mummy" birthday. Really just want to thank all who have contributed in one way or another to the scrap book. Someone once said that the contents in the book showed the relationships she has build up here. This is really true. All the heartfelt words and all the effort put in by everyone really means a lot to her * Very Touching*

On Friday I was "Drowsy" or rather sleepy during my practorial and I was caught red-handed by my lecturer. But thank God, we are friends so it was fine.. Just chatted about what I was doing the nite before only..hehe.. But I guess I was realli too much.. before my real prac ends I slipped away with my friend.. But before u make any judgement on me.. let me explain myself. The assignment that was to be completed that day was a bioinformatics assignment which can be done at home and is due only after the 2 week break which is at the end of April.. I was really tired that day so when my friend suggested on going off early I obliged... I think I gave myself enough excuses..*sighs* But after that I went to gym to destress before heading of to OCF early * smiles *

Also as this week draws to an end, it means that Easter Camp is fast approaching. I think its not too early to count down now. My heart is full of excitement at this moment but prayerfully I request for all to keep Easter Camp in prayer. Prayer for our Speaker and prayer for the people who are coming. It would be a life changing experience for all I believe in one way or another. The Lord works in ways which we cannot fathom.

Easter Camp Here We Come!!!

No comments: