Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I am quite tired today. Been reading and talking to some friends this afternoon. Today suddenly one of my friends from Sydney asked me to go East Coast next week. I haven’t been there for a long long time. I actually like the beach but its rather inconvenient to go but this time my friend asked me to go. I also wan to catch up with him, haven’t seen him for a few months now. Gonna go n makan roti john then go East coast…

I went for dinner with an old friend today. We had Jap food.. I think I ate too much.. my stomach is bursting..

One of our friends is getting married.. this friend is much older than us. Not surprising that he is getting married.. just that he only know his bride for 3 mths n they r already rushing into marriage..

--

Dunno why.. I feel like visiting Sentosa these days but none of my friends seem to want to go..

--

No comments: