Monday, January 01, 2007

This is a long overdue post. Initially I wanted to update everyone about the my chiangmai trip but procrastinate until now.. sorry about that..

Just some major highlights of the trip:

- We taught in primary schools for some of the days.
- Went around carolling in villages almost everyday
- Gave sermons.. not me but Jing but we wrote the sermon n edited it together.. ok my chinese
is bad..
- Performed songs n mimes in different villages and churches
- Baby sitting children over handy craft
- Great fellowship n sharing of testimonies especially over campfire on the last night
- Attended a funeral
- Aaron lost his passport but praise God it was recovered.
- A lot of interesting things happened.. especially inside jokes.. gosh they were funny man.. haha

Its a great trip.. One of the best times of my life in 2006..

No comments: