Monday, January 01, 2007

It a New Year again..
I hope I will not repeat any mistakes of the past, neither will I remember any unhappiness but to look ahead, to strive forward to attain the goal which I have set for myself. The past year is rough but there is no turning back now. Neither is it important anymore, those past hurts are over, with God ahead of me, I strive forward, towards him and all his plans for me. I want to keep trusting n loving him.

Last night, someone sent me an sms, I dunno who is it from but I know the sms is from Malaysia.

It reads:

2006 has finally come to an end! Will u greet the coming year with a happy heart and let us forget all the unhappy things that happened in this year! Happy New Year and my prayer for u is that u'll live a happy life in the coming year! May this year be a life changing one for u! God bless and continue to protect u!

I am sure its from a close friend cos of the content of the message but the person is still unknown.

But anyway thanks for all the well wishes. May the Lord lead n guide everyone this year!

1 comment:

Prissy said...

Thanks Brother!