Thursday, May 03, 2007

Currently, I am at Cardio Physiology lab at Medical School.. hehe.. just finished my section of my project.. it went great today though I was dreading it from the start of today..I was praying abt it on my way to Uni this morning.. Thursdays are long days for me.. n to top it up I had 2 hrs straight of biochem this morning + formative test for physio at noon + Physio lab sessions this afternoon.. However, everything went well today.. I can even go home earlier.. OooO.. hehe..

Tomolo, Its gonna be another amazing day again. Fridays are short days for me n I love fridays cos of OCF and my BS group.. they are awesome! But tmr is an even more exciting day.

Highlights for TOMOLO!

* Lunch with Sam at Pancake House! I havent been there since Justin's birthday.. hmm
n that means since August last yr.. thats a long time..
* Trip to Word with Ah gu and Sam, gonna get some gifts for SW and Ivy Voon for
their birthdays!
* Baking session at Ah gu's house.. My first time baking.. I learnt from Kristin on
Easter Sunday.. Gonna bake a cake for my BS grp tmr..It will turn out well..hehe..
* OCF...

Highlights For SaT N Sun!

I am making a trip doing to Hossana Heights early Sat morning for discipleship with Genieve. I havent been there before so it would be sort of an adventure trip for me..yeah!

And Sunday, there is connect grp at Deb's house.. I am busy but that is just a short session so I will be coming along N Mey will be back from Sydney! I hope we can have some krispy creams.. Oh .. How I miss them!!!!

I know there are some people shaking their heads now... Considering the amount of work I have to complete in this month, I shouldnt be bumping around too much... But dun worry.. things r going well now.. N I need to unwind...

I am going off soon.. gonna get some wine n cake mix on my way home...

No comments: