Thursday, May 24, 2007

Maybe my last post for this semester before I bury my head into my books..

I have been busy.. Yes, busy is the only word to describe. Kinda having limited sleep these days n that means 4-5 hrs max per day.. Next week is my busiest week for assignments then I will be starting exam revision. To be honest, there are LOADS, YES LOADS to cover.. I will just try my best..

I have been happy n jolly.. I have learnt how to EMBRACE all my uni stuff.. Yes! EMBRACE is the word.. u just do them with joy and love them in ur heart! Yeah! It makes everything more bearable.. Rather than being grumby over it and make things look all the more worse and then all the self-pity comes in..

I gave myself a new haircut after I submitted my essay into the digital dropbox on Monday.. Looks pretty nice.. layered my hair myself.. Cant believe it rite.. haha.. when it gets stressful.. I gotta do something new n refreshing.. sounds very scary but nevermind.. I m cool about it..

Anyway I still have 4 major assignments due next week. Please pray for me.. yeah! With God everything is possible!!!

No comments: