Tuesday, May 15, 2007

For My Heavenly Daddy,

Till the end of time forever, You are the only one I need. In my life, you are all that matters. You are all the truth I see. When my dreams are shattered, you are the only one I need. When I found you, I was blessed and I will never leave you. I need you. I can’t imagine my life without You, I will be lost and so confused. Lord, you know its just impossible. Because of you, its all brand now. My life is now worthwhile. I can’t imagine me without you. I won’t last a day without you who see me through.
When I cried, You heard my calling and you rushed to set me free. I will never leave you and I need you. You are there to see me through.

For My Mum,

I am sorry to have caused you worry and pain this Mother’s Day. But I wan you to know that You are Special and I always thank God for you. I am on my way to recovery and I wan you to know that God has blessed me so much and I will continue to love and serve him. I hope you have received the card I sent you. Continue to look to God and remember each other in prayers.

No comments: