Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I was accompanied to the doctor by a brother yesterday morning. The doctor diagnosed viral infection in my throat which will last for 10 days along with a medical certificate of 9 days with my assignment extended as well. My throat still hurts but I have already recovered a lot already and my fever has almost gone down.

I just wan to thank all who have been praying for me, all who have been cooking for me, all who took time to come over to visit me, all who accompanied me or who have made themselves available for me all through the night. Thank You so much! God sees your heart and will reward you for all you have done for me. I know many of you have done either one thing or another. I can see it. Thank you for all your love and concern.

Acts 20: 34-35

“You yourselves know that these hands of mine have supplied my own needs and the needs of my companions. In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: 'It is more blessed to give than to receive.' "

No comments: