Friday, May 11, 2007

The past 2 weekends, I have been nursing fever and headaches. Believe it anot.. I havent taken a proper rest when I was sick cos I just simply had no time to. I just take my medicine and continue with my work. And now, I am down with a throat infection and headaches. This weekend is my busiest weekend and to be honest, I need to work extremely hard to survive my assignment which is due on the coming wednesday. It is a 20% + 20% assignment affecting 2 subjects directly. I still have tonnes of journals piling up on my desk waiting to be read. These days I survive with 4-5 hrs sleep, getting up very early to pray n do devotion followed by my assignments and ending my day late in the night with devotion and prayer. He is the only one whose hand I am holding on. The only one that holds my destiny and I place my eternal trust in.

I just finished my physio prac yesterday. Thank God, everything went smoothly. Now its time to analyse the results and write up my report. Micro results were released yesterday as well, I did well by God's grace.

Exam timetable was released yesterday as well. I have a really good one this time with 3 weeks swot weeks to the envy of many people. But that I know is the result of persistent prayers. I will be having exams from 23rd to 29th June. Pretty well spaced papers. Praise the Lord for that!

Matthew 21:21-22

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."

No comments: