Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Uni started a few days ago.. Its getting tiring and busy.. U wont believe it but I have already at least 2 tutes and 1 report up my neck n its suffocating me slowing but hopefully not surely.. Just now the chem lecture was realli horrible.. it went so fast especially towards the last part.. Its the NMR thing again.. my memory is failing again.. lots of recap from last year.. Guess I have to dig up my notes again.. sadly but surely.. I will be having my first pract this yr later in the afternoon.. should be fine.. I hope it ends early then I can go home and rest before rushing off to church this evening.. I am wondering if I should make a committment for the Accelerate program at Edge church every fortnight.. Dun think I have the time la.. But still.. Will see how it goes.. This year I am still unsure if I am taking a disciple.. probably not.. too many things to focus on.. Will be praying about it though... Need some encouragement.. Anyone knocking?

No comments: