Thursday, March 23, 2006

Isaiah 40: 30-31

'Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.'

This morning when I was still in bed pondering whether to go for my first lecture, I was so tempted to skip it because I was so exhausted ( having like less than 5 hrs of sleep a day is a great torture ) that I didnt want to move. This scripture suddenly surfaced in my mind. I remember the last time I read this verse was in Sept last year when Siew Wai shared this with me during my period of dryness. I still remember that time how I was comforted by this 2 verses and how God spoke to me through her. I was praying to God last night for his restoration and today he spoke to me when I was semi conscious. Its amazing how God works for the good of his people. Whenever I need him the most, he is always there, comforting me, encouraging me. Just feel so blessed and treasured like the apple of his eye.

Another incident that is so vivid in my mind is the time God spoke to me on that night when I got the news that my dad passed away. Despite the circumstances, I was covered with his love. That night God spoke to me through Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 33:3

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

That week when I was back in Singapore, all I wanted was more of HIM alone.

This is unbelievable I guess to many people but once you have experienced it. Life will never be the same.

No comments: