Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yeh!!! Finally today I got a new mobile phone with a wonderful plan.. I went to three mobile today. I have been eyeing on the latest LG phone since a week ago, finally today went down with all the documents and signed the 2 year contract with them.. My new mobile is really beautiful. Its in my favourite metallic green.. CooL Colour I must say! Actually at first I wanted to get the Nokia 6280 but it only came in black color * sobs* Too manly for me so in the end I decided against it.. Anyway the LG phone I have now has the latest features which I also love very much and now I can call all my friends in Australia, Singapore and Malaysia.. cos of the Free International Calls.. Great DeaL.. I guess I will be best buddies with my phone real soon... I will still be keeping my prepaid Optus line for the convenience of my friends though...

I have been having a flu since Sunday.. Sniffing here and there.. spreading germs I know but I cannot help it.. Mum has been nagging me to taken Vitamins but I have been putting it off again and again.. I better take some tonite ( I dun wan to be a germ carrier in OCF on Friday ) Anyway I am looking forward to the Bible Study as well as the weekend coming up..

No comments: