Friday, March 10, 2006

I was thinking a lot for the past 2 days.. things are happening round me.. but yet I cannot write it on my blog.. sometimes it really bothers my mind but wat to do.. its not something so open that I can share openly here.. But I still thank God for placing me where I am now, for giving me family here whom I can relate to, who understand me and most precious of all, love me and accept me.. My mind was disturbed last wednesday.. Yeah, I know its another spiritual attack from the Devil, this is my first spiritual attack this year though I had a couple for such last year.. Everytime when I take on a new task or rather I take on a new responsibility in my life, it just simply strikes me. I remember there is this scripture in the bible which says " Resist the Devil and he will flee from u."

I came across Matthew 10: 29-31 3 days ago. It writes:

Verse 29: "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from the will of your Father."

Verse 31: " So don't be afraid: you are worth more than many sparrows."

Because we are so valuable to God, we should brave difficulties in his light. We need to focus our mind on Him who is our Redemmer, the Lord of all creation, who is magnificent, wonderful and glorious.

1 comment:

Z.Z said...

hey, girl, i am glad to see you leading a spiritually rich life, despite times of difficulties. Continue to trust in God, as His grace alone is sufficient. - from ziren