Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I was very frustrated with myself today. My test went haywired.. Full of silly errors.. Calculation mistakes.. I guess I wasnt focussing my mind during the quiz.. Never mind.. There are simply loads of work to complete and I am still learning how to cope with the work load.. Especially today, I felt that I was relying on my own strength.. I felt like a fool man! Why should I rely on myself when I have the support of my Heavenly Father? I need to quieten my heart today.. I really need too.. I know that if I quieten my heart to listen to my Father.. I will be restored soon.. will be.. I know..

Today I got back my Practical results for my first Chem prac.. I would say that this is my worse prac since last year and the reason is because my demostrator did not specify the sections which he wanted us to submit.. I need to put in more effort and use my time wisely..I also need more of HIM .. Really .. I need a lot more of HIM..

It would be my prayer tonite that I would feel refreshed tomolo...

No comments: