Monday, March 06, 2006

The first week of Uni passed so quickly.. I was sick the whole of last week.. Feeling terrible at times though I didnt bother to show it. Last friday, my brother came down to OCF to see me before he moved to Flinders on Saturday. I havent seen him since he left Singapore on the second week of Feb. I was happy to see him obviously..haha.. He is not my blood brother la.. But he is my Brother in Christ.. U know wat, last friday some of them really thought that we were siblings. But YJ was the funniest.. he even said that we resembled each other.. Gosh! haha..

Last weekend was busy too.. Went to Chong Yau and Lynette's place for the E camp meeting in the morning.. We settled very much all the stuff already. This coming friday will be the beginning of our registration and also this friday is my first time leading worship in OCF.. I am really excited about it.. This year, I have taken on more responsibilities than I thought I would be this year.. Despite my busy schedule at Uni and committment at OCF and in church, I am enjoying every moment of my life now.. Glad to be absorbed in the love of God.. Each day is filled with anticipation..

Lately there has been lots of prayer thoughts on my mind...thinking & thinking.. Giving thanks and Praising God for who he is and how he has blessed me..

No comments: