Wednesday, October 11, 2006

At 9.30pm last night, I was hurt, upset n to a certain degree mad after reading an email. I am no longer angry now, neither m I hurt or upset because God brought forgiveness in my heart within 2 hrs last night. I think its amazing especially the content which I replied in that email directly after I read it. It didnt show any sight of anger but more of love and reasoning. It isnt because I was afraid. No..it wasnt at all. It was out of respect for the other person. Its deep respect that I have in my heart. It is God woven words not of mine. I cannot post here what I wrote. But I did show someone the content, a godly brother who knows both of us and understand us.

That moment I didnt know what to do. I just needed someone to assure me that I am fine. That moment all confidence is lost. In that few sentences in that email, it shattered entirely all. I actually felt inferior.. can u imagine, Prissy who is loud, confident, outgoing suddenly become a mouse feeling so useless and extra..my goodness.. I changed my msn nick last night and immediately a few people msn me but I only shared my pain n hurt entirely with a close brother, his reply really comforted me.

Brother: Your reaction is good! God will be happy!
Me (Feels comforted and happy that I did the right thing )
Brother: really well done! I am impressed by ur reply email.

Of late there were quite a few people who told me that I have changed for the better. I can control my anger more n I am more tolerant. Initially I didnt agree with them that I have change, at least not significant change. From Janice to Siew wai as well as to some other brothers, I am delighted to have changed but it isnt any of my works but of God and God alone! 2 weeks ago, after OCF Joanna came to hug me and she encouraged me. I still remember it till now cos its important to me. Its important for us to encourage one another in love. We all need a pat on our back!

I no longer feel inadequate now because my confidence is in God not in man! I also forgave that person completely to the extend that I prayed for him last night and I seek God ernestly to bless him aboundantly. I cannot imagine how I managed to do this. Just 2 hours ago I was mad with this person, 2 hrs later I can actually forgive and seek God for his blessing on this person. God is just so amazing. I can never be that forgiving until God intervenes!

I am glad I honoured God!

Colossians 3:13

"Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. "

Finally, I hope we all can lead by EXAMPLE n SENSITIVITY not POSITION. Let us learn together...

No comments: